For those who might not be aware Studwatch is the firm run by Stanford Wong.
- Studwatch was first established in 2003 and is based out of his home base of Hong Kong. Stanford is well known in the blackjack and roulette industries as he himself has won both the Blackjack and European Roulette crowns.
- Other Bets has earlier this year issued a press release stating they have developed a mobile phone app for roulette which will be available to all owners of the application. The news release stated that the app would offer customers various betting options including inside and outside bets, odd and even numbers, red and black, 1 to 18 and 19 to 36 bet variations as well as tons of other bet variations. While a demo of the app was available the statement was vague on when purchasing options would be made available to customers.
- tery strategizing in the mobile gambling world could be a very interesting idea, as getting real time information to give an edge to players while playing outside their home or office environment. While no one can guarantee the success of any type of mobile gaming venture, a few ideas could definitely offer some sound ideas.
Bring your mobile phone into your game room and you would be able to view games from your iPhone or other devices through mobile web browsing.
It would be nice to have a working data connection without having to worry about mobile phone reception.
- In December 2011 the interactive gaming company Microgaming will release a newuy exciting new casino games suite for mobile handsets based on their Viper software platform. Games offered include big 3 picking games, table games and video slots. reception and graphics are said to be spectacular on the mobile games as they offer a far greater realistic gaming experience than those offered by contemporary Smart Devices.
- While mobile gambling is said to be little more than a niche within the gambling industry, it will be a major new area of online gambling that capitalizes on the huge base of online gamblers that is made up of 70% women. Gambling on mobile phones has been a really popular activity among online gamers and the types of games they like to play are said to be the same as those offered to PC users.
However, it doesn’t seem to be a likelihood that mobile casinos will ever take off, the technology is just too difficult to master, especially when you are trying to incorporate the wildly popular online gambling games such as roulette, slots and blackjack. wise up soon as someone invents a better mobile phone, mobile casinos will be just a name.