- When you think about poker, you think of hard choices, choices that require great strength of will, and strategies that will work, choices that will prove you a winner. Poker is more then just a game of cards, poker is a game of strategies, psychology, mathematics, and a bit of luck.
- When you start your own online poker home game, you do not have to learn all the rules and remember all the strategies, since you have plenty of resources. When you start your own online poker home game, you will need a few things first.
A poker chip set is a necessity for your home game.
- A poker chip set contains the needed chips for different betting levels, from pennies to quarters to whole dollars. You can also purchase poker chip cases and juting pots for $10 to $25. storage cases can help you keep your chips in good condition and easily accessible.
- pots for $10 to $25; cases for $20 to $40; cases and cases for $50 to $100
- A Poker Table is nice to add to your home game. An inexpensive poker table can be bought at almost any store that sells gaming supplies. The type of poker table needed for your home game will depend on the layout of your home and the amount of players you will likely have. Buy a poker table that is designed to fit your home as well as the budget you have to spend on it.
- The 13 x 36 poker table will comfortably seat 6 to 8 people. Buy a set of felt that will allow lines to be easily seen on the table, this makes the table easy to clean after play, or for spills. Folding tables are expensive, but if you can buy a table that comes with the legs attached, it will be well worth the money.
Blinds are another good investment.
You can buy inexpensive blinds for about $10. If you will hold several home games, you can buy several blinds to rotate the players more often.
Some ideas to consider when making a table include cup holders to keep your drinks from getting spill over on the table. Some people use cup holders, but if you prefer to use your table space for other items, an inexpensive staking tray, or a rake, you can get these staking pads for about $30. There are also many types of cup holders, and if you will using a covered cup holder, you can get it in red, blue, green, or any other color you want.
To really improve the look and quality of your home game you can purchase a poker table cover. The cover will protect the table, the table top, and the chips. Many table covers will also improve the look and quality of the chips. Clay poker chip covers are also available to protect the chips.To maximize your enjoyment of the game, select a cover that will fit your 11 x 36 poker table perfectly. Do some research on the Internet to find the cover that best suits your needs.